Tuesday 10 July 2012

Coming Soon

Just a quick update to let you know what's going on. I've been brainstorming like crazy to come up with some recipe ideas for the next few weeks. I've been searching for some inspiration, off and online, and I've finally some up with some promising ideas. These are a few:


I'm already looking forward to eating baking them. I've thought up a couple of ideas for other posts as well. I'm thinking of doing a couple of knitting tutorials. Casting on, knit stitch, pearl stitch and casting off. Then maybe I could post some patterns? I don't know. We'll see how it goes.

And just a note of warning, posts maybe slow until September 8th. My sisters getting married on the 8th and I'm Chief Bridesmaid, which means I'm going to be ridiculously busy over the next couple of weeks. But I'll try and post as much of possible.

Until next time,

Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment