Tuesday 3 July 2012

I've got a long way to go, but I'm still learning...

Good evening all! And welcome to the very first post on my brand new blog. My name is Katie and I am a passionate baker, photographer and all rounder crafter. I am, perhaps, not the best at any of those things, but I aim to be. This blog is going to be a place where I write about the things I've made, the lessons I've learned and the progression I've made.

My hope is that in, say 6 months time, I'll be able to look back and see how much I've improved. And I want to take you along on that journey, showing you all the new tips and tricks I've found. I've always strived to be the best I can, so why not share that with you?

So here we go, this is the first step into the unknown! I hope you enjoy the journey.

Until next time,

Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment